Two-stage Pure Water Reverse Osmosis System, Pure water treatment equipment
Two-stage reverse osmosis pure water equipment is a process in which the first-stage reverse osmosis water is sent to the second-stage reverse osmosis system through the secondary high-pressure pump to obtain the permeated water. The system desalination rate of the first-order reverse osmosis is ≥99.5%. In this way, the raw water with a salt content of less than 1000 ppm can be directly treated to the physical and chemical indicators in accordance with the GB17323-1998 bottled drinking pure water standard without ion exchange.
Process flow diagram
Water inlet → Multi-media filter → Activated carbon filter → Precision filter → High pressure pump → First-stage Reverse osmosis system → Second-stage Reverse osmosis system → UV → Product water
● RO Membrane: USA DOW / TORAY / HYDRANAUTICS / VONTRON.
● Pressure Vessel: Stainless steel material.
● Raw Water Booster Pump: Grundfos / CNP.
● High Pressure Pump: Grundfos / CNP.
● Device Framework: Industry-standard thick-walled stainless steel tube, and pipe outer surface is polished.
● Pipeline: stainless steel pipelines.
● Electric Element: Schneider.
Two-stage RO water quality: Pure water, TDS<5mg/L.
Performance and features
● Reverse osmosis desalination technology is mature and advanced, the desalination rate is up to 99.8%.
● Rigorous process design ensures long system life and low maintenance costs.
● Compact equipment, small size, easy installation.
● Easy to operated and maintained, cleaned and repaired without disassembly, easy to managed.
● Customizable according to customers’needs.
||50 / 70||1600*150*1750|
Pure water treatment equipment can be made according to customer’s requirements, only standard models are shown in the form.
Please contact us for more details.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semipermeable membrane made of a semi-permeable membrane that has certain characteristics and is a core component of reverse osmosis technology.
The principle of reverse osmosis technology is to remove these substances and moisture according to the osmotic pressure of the solution, according to the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semipermeable membrane. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so that dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, and the like in the water can be effectively removed.
The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.