Pure Water Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis pure water treatment equipment is to desalinate tap water into drinking water. pure water series has won the favor of customers because of its high treatment capacity, small volume, exquisite and chic appearance, convenient installation and operation, etc.
The reverse osmosis technology of the equipment is designed by using special RO technology.
The key components are imported famous brand products, advanced technology, reliable quality, strong expansibility, reasonable structure, small occupation of land, high water utilization rate, low energy consumption, fully automatic operation, simple operation and maintenance.
Process flow diagram
Water inlet → Multi-media filter → Activated carbon filter → Precision filter → High pressure pump → Reverse osmosis system → Product water
● RO Membrane: USA DOW / TORAY / HYDRANAUTICS / VONTRON.
● Pressure Vessel: Firstline, FRP Material.
● Raw Water Booster Pump: Grundfos / CNP.
● High Pressure Pump: Grundfos / CNP.
● Device Framework: Industry-standard thick-walled stainless steel tube, and pipe outer surface is polished.
● Pipeline: The high-pressure side pipeline adopts dualphase steel or stainless steel pipelines and high-pressure hoses. Low-pressure side pipe uses UPVC pipe.
● Electric Element: Schneider.
First-stage RO water quality: Pure water, TDS<50mg/L.
Performance and features
● Reverse osmosis desalination technology is mature and advanced, the desalination rate is up to 99.8%.
● Rigorous process design ensures long system life and low maintenance costs.
● Compact equipment, small size, easy installation.
● Easy to operated and maintained, cleaned and repaired without disassembly, easy to managed.
● Customizable according to customers’needs.
Equipment can be made according to customer’s requirements, only standard models are shown in the form.
Please contact us for more details.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semipermeable membrane made of a semi-permeable membrane that has certain characteristics and is a core component of reverse osmosis technology.
The principle of reverse osmosis technology is to remove these substances and moisture according to the osmotic pressure of the solution, according to the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semipermeable membrane. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so that dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, and the like in the water can be effectively removed.
The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.