At the end of February, our engineers went to the islands in the Philippines for equipment commissioning.
The equipment for this commissioning is our 10 tons/day island seawater desalination equipment, which is equipped with a touch screen, one-button control, convenient and simple.
It is understood that the island is short of freshwater resources. Previously, it was necessary to purchase drinking water from the main island, which is expensive. After using our seawater desalination equipment, this will solve the problem of drinking water and reduce the cost of water use.
More equipment details：10 tons/day island sea water desalination equipment
Features and advantages:
1. The touch screen operates automatically with one button, and the operation is simple and convenient.
2. Skid-mounted integrated structure, easy to move and assemble.
3. Complete the function commissioning before leaving the factory, and connect the water and electricity on site.
4. The pump parts are made of SUS316L stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and durable.
5. Effluent standard: meet the national sanitary standard for drinking water (GB5749-2022).
Please contact us for more details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com