Project location: Philippine Island
Time: February 2023
Freshwater resources are scarce on an island in the Philippines. It is necessary to purchase drinking water from other islands for a long time, and the water cost is relatively high.
In order to meet the demand for fresh water, customers use our sea water desalination equipment.
So far, the problem of drinking water has been solved. Drinking water is no longer purchased and the cost of water consumption has been reduced.
Project scale: 10 tons/day island seawater desalination equipment
Features and advantages:
1. The touch screen operates automatically with one button, and the operation is simple and convenient.
2. Skid-mounted integrated structure, easy to move and assemble.
3. Complete the function commissioning before leaving the factory, and connect the water and electricity on site.
4. The pump parts are made of SUS316L stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and durable.
5. Effluent standard: meet the national sanitary standard for drinking water (GB5749-2022).
More equipment details：10 tons/day island sea water desalination equipment
Please contact us for more details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com